I’m Ben, the creator of this blog and I’m glad you found me.
I’m the founder and owner of the Haas Financial Group.
I’m the husband to Desiree, Father to Cayden, Gabriel, and Lucas.
I’m a self-proclaimed numbers geek and spreadsheet expert.
Why do I do write these blogs?
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
— Benjamin Franklin
I run my business no differently. I know what I know and am happy to share it…because I want to motivate others through information and help them hold themselves accountable to their financial goals.
More often then not, people don’t make bad or inappropriate decisions because they lack good judgement. They probably don’t have the correct, appropriate, most relevant information needed to make better decisions.
Do I have Credentials? Sure.
- CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Practioner) since 2013
- 12 years as a financial planner.
- CRPC® (CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR) since 2009.
- More than books and credentials, are my real life experiences.
- I’m still repaying student loans
- I’ve transitioned from employers and participated in a 401K.
- I’ve bought and sold a house
- I’ve helped clients through death, divorce, job loss, promotions, retirement – you name it.
- I’m not passing along some corporate mumbo jumbo that no one understands. I’m sharing real life stories from my real life client experiences. Because while its good to learn from our mistakes, its even better to learn from someone else’s.